Kings Langley Public School enjoys a strong and proactive Parents and citizens association (P&C). The Kings Langley Public School P&C successfully supports and enriches the quality education of our students through a number of activities. These activities are possible with the continued support of parents and community members. The KLPS P&C also co-ordinates and runs the school canteen and uniform shop.
2021 P&C Committee
- President: Rachel Beecham
- Vice President: Roula Thimiopoulos & Adam Bissett
- Secretary: Laura Fania
Contact the P&C Executive directly by emailing email@example.com.
- Canteen manager: Michelle Spokes
- Canteen treasurer: Jacqueline Anderson-Turner
- Committee member/s: Fiona Thomas, Anna Arya & Marnie Coventon
Contact the P&C Canteen Sub-Committee directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniform Shop Sub-Committee
- Uniform shop manager: Jacqueline Bowering
- 2IC Michelle Saw
- 3IC Mathew O'Neill
- Second-hand Uniform: Wendy Price
Contact the P&C Uniform Shop Sub-Committee directly by emailing email@example.com.
- Leigh Smith
- Alison Vaz
- Deb Duffy
- Debra Speechley
- Djoti Gurrier-Jones
- Julie Redhi
- Jodie Kayler-Thomson
- Mark McClintock
- Kim Fairall
- Lauren Edwards
- Rosie Boardman
- Jonelle McDonell
- Sonia Hay
If you are interested in joining the P&C, please fill out the P&C Membership Form (PDF 173KB).